NICCP College Funding Business Builder Workshop!
We'll show you how to get hired to do college funding... and more!
Just wanted to let you know that the business builder workshop was outstanding!
As a "newbie" the information you provide is invaluable. I finally feel as if I have a plan for developing a successful college planning practice. And, I am looking forward to my one-on-one follow up to "fine tune" my individual plan of action.
Thanks for a workshop that truly delivers!
Cathy A. Pedemonti, CCPS East Berlin, CT
8-Step Practice Management
Video Training Course
Click to enroll
All CPAs and Financial Advisors should attend the Business Builder Workshop!
- If you are a CPA the Business Builder Workshop gives you tools for a more complete business model. You get comprehensive training and forms, templates, and seminar kits for marketing your college planning and cash flow services. You will have new tools that will differentiate you from your competition.
- If you're looking to ramp up a new practice, the Businss Builder Workshop gives you strategies and tools to attract clients and generate immediate income, without expensive advertising, direct mail, or telemarketing programs.
- If you're looking to reinforce your value to your current clients, you'll get the college funding talking points and the income planning tools to improve your client’s financial health.
- If you're looking to reinvent your practice - by replacing low-fee 1040 clients with high-fee tax planning for business owners, or by adding financial planning services – the workshop gives you a system for making the "big impact" you're looking for.
Bottom line –
The Business Builder Workshop gives you step-by-step procedures to get a year-round stream of happy, satisfied clients, eager to pay premium fees, enthusiastic to refer friends, family, and associates. It will change the way you look at your business. And it will change the way prospects look at your business!
If you are a Financial Advisor the Business Builder Workshop will show you how to help your clients reduce taxes, reduce debt and reduce college costs and will show you how to tactfully involve their CPA for implementation.
The Business Builder Workshop gives you the tools you need to help your clients "find the money" to pay for college without killing their lifestyle. If your business has been down last year then this is your chance to get that business back in 2010.
Important Reasons To Attend:
- Learn from the leading experts in college funding
- Use the current economy to generate new business
- Outperform your competition with cutting edge college funding and cash flow strategies
- Put the latest income planning, debt management and college strategies to work for your clients
- Protect your clients from costly college funding mistakes
- Generate more unsolicited referrals
The need for a college funding coach is huge in a tough economy!
And this video training course will give you a complete process to make college funding and cash flow planning work for you. We'll get down to the details of "how to" do college funding and we'll even follow up AFTER you finish the video training course with one-on-one coaching sessions to make you accountable and keep you on track.
We’ll also show you how to develop a powerhouse CPA/Advisor cash flow team that will blow the doors off old methods and will help ensure the right strategies get implemented and clients get great college funding results! This PROVEN method of adding the 1-2 punch of a college funding and cash flow “Team” will add tremendous credibility to your financial planning business.
You get results
No other college funding training course comes close to the type of in-depth discussion and educational content that this Business Builder Workshop delivers. Specialized learning, innovative ideas and cutting-edge thinking define this workshop. Sign up now and take your practice to the next level!
Rick Darvis, CPA, CCPS and Ron Them, RFC, CCPS
Prerequisites for the video training course:
- Intro to Cash Flow Funding Webinar
The total cost to enroll in the Business Builder Workshop video training course is $2,500.
I truly enjoyed the Business Builder's Workshop. I am continuously looking for ways to enhance my practice and bring more value to my clients. Working with quality individuals such as Rick Darvis, Ron Them and yourself was really enlightening for me and the information was astounding. Two days after the workshop was over, I had an appointment with a prospect and I never felt more confident than I did during that presentation, which was a success! Thanks Again, and I look forward to working with NICCP for many years to come,
Paul W. Snider, CFPÂ®, CDFAÂ®, CCPSÂ®, CRCÂ®, President, SBS Wealth Management, Clarkston, MI
I really enjoyed the workshop. The small number of attendees (12) really allowed for some good interaction. Everyone sharing was very beneficial. I was glad that there were CPAs there as well as a variety of different types of advisors.
Kevin (my CPA) and I had a 1st meeting with 2 prospects this week. It looks like working with Kevin is going to be a dynamite combination. It is giving me more confidence on the tax strategies and Kevin can implement them. We were able to go through my question list (it really works great if you listen) and gather the information we needed to prepare a proposal. Now, we are going to package what the client wants and present a price to them in a second meeting. Rick Abend, CCPS, South Carolina
I enjoyed the workshop and I think it confirmed that there is a lot that we have just started doing which will lead us down the right path. I am anxious for the post workshop follow up so we can run through the software and do our own samples/case studies to see what to look for and what not to waste time on. Kevin Ruff CPA, CCPS, South Carolina
Thank you for the Business Builder Workshop. It was a great. It gave me the confidence to push forward with cash flow planning and helping others. It was a great opportunity to meet other planners too. I look forward to attending future webinars and conferences as they arise.
Russ Fisher- CPA, CCPS, New York / Singapore
I enjoyed the conference and learned a lot.
Gerry Culver, CPA, CCPS, Virginia
Tom Prideaux, CCPS, Eden Prairie, MN
My business partners and I very much enjoyed the focused sessions and the process orientated work shops. I fully understand the importance of developing a specific process for any business model, thus the E-Myth. I excited to share with you our successes next year at the annual conference. Scott Klatt, Rochester, NY
It was great meeting other planners from around the country—sharing ideas and strategies—plus hearing strategies from Rick Darvis and Ron Them that you won’t hear anywhere else was invaluable.
Ed Kinkopf pulls everything together to solidify a great business model.
The workshop reiterated the awesome opportunity that exists with college planning—plus it brings together many other financial and tax planning opportunities that potential clients today are searching for. Brad Ewerth, CPA, Lincoln, Nebraska
"I wanted to thank you all on behalf of the APSG “Posse”! We had a great time, learned a TON and look forward to implementing all that we learned. Thanks again, and we look forward to the follow up and ongoing support!" Josh Sterling, Petaluma, CA
Cash Flow Planning Education:
- Learning the business owner’s view on cash flow
- Learning the technical aspects of Cash Flow Planning
- How to read a tax return without becoming a tax expert
- How to identify eight basic income strategies that improve cash flow
- Putting together your service and your team
- Putting together your step by step sales process
Attracting families that need your help
- How to attract TYPE A clients and what to say to them
- Where to find TYPE A clients
- Matching your message with your audience
- How to use multiple message delivery systems to attract business owners
- Presenting cash flow to individual clients
- Presenting cash flow to business owner groups and associations
- How to set up appointments and expectations
The First Meeting- The Dr Exam
- Getting the most out of your first meeting
- What are the critical questions that you need to ask
- Building the bond
- Your ‘team’ makes you look good
- Using before and after stories
- Getting more information
Analysis and Diagnosis- The Lab Work
- Client Questionnaires
- Client Profiles
- Using the right calculators
- Picking the right strategies
The Second Meeting- The Close
- Developing a Preliminary Analysis
- Connecting results with specific client problems
- How not to give away the farm
- How to get the prospect to hire you
- How to price your "coaching" service
- The ‘Engagement’ agreement
Implementing the strategies
- Discussions regarding options and interests- “Personal Variables”
- Deciding which strategies to use and to what degree
- Why education removes confusion
- Meeting and handling the client’s CPA
- Augmenting your offer with implementation guides
- Using the NICCP's grip contact management system
- Dealing with changes
- Getting referrals
Click here to download an application