Your membership includes the following benefits...
CPAs, CFPs, Registered Investment Advisors, Wealth & Retirement Planners, Financial Advisors, Lenders and all other licensed financial professional can access a wealth of college funding and college planning information for their clients by becoming a CCPS® (Certified College Planning Specialist™). Your membership will be the best money (tax-deductible) you’ve ever spent. Just look at what you get:
You get complete access to our Learning Library, where you can get immediate answers to your client questions 24/7. This huge reference library includes:
- Our “Quick Answers” section where we archived over 400 of our most frequently-asked questions in college funding from advisors over the past years. You cannot find a more elaborate database of information on college funding in ANY other program, and it features keyword and tag search capabilities.
- Our CCPS™ Reference Manual that gives you ALL the college financial planning answers at your fingertips. This complete technical guide goes above and beyond the training manuals for the CCPS® certification. If you have a technical question on college funding... this desk book has the answer.
- Our Glossary of Terms section that gives you quick access to over 200 commonly used terms in college financial planning
You get complete access to our Documents Library, where you can find all the documents you need to for your college funding practice. This is a huge library of over 100 documents and includes:
- Our CCPS® Reference Manual in printable PDF format
- PowerPoint presentations with complete scripts, like our “How to Attend College for Pennies on the Dollar” workshop presentation,
- Marketing materials like our College Decision Navigator booklet, 153 Strategies to Cut College Costs booklet, brochures, a complete “How to” seminar kit including postcard mailers, registration & evaluation forms, engagement letters and much, much more.
- Three college funding questionnaires for your clients
- Instructions for completing the FAFSA and PROFILE financial aid forms
- Sample financial aid award letters
- Sample financial aid appeal letters
- A complete database of client strategy & case study analysis. We defy you to find a client that does not fit one of these case study profiles!
You get complete access to our Videos & Media area that includes:
- Access to 100s of education webinar training videos for continuous learning and education, including strategy presentations from some of the top experts in the college funding field
You get complete access to our CCPS® advisor discussion Forum area where you can:
- Ask direct questions about any college financial topic
- Share ideas, strategies, client scenarios and marketing tips with other advisors
- Partner up with other product sales advisors, i.e. Mortgage, Insurance etc.
You get your advisor profile listed on our "Find a CCPS®" area of our website
You get a CCPS® badge and logo. This can be used on your website and in your marketing material to distinguish you from all other so called 'college planners'
You also get vendor discounts. These are special discounts for a myriad of products and services, such as, website production, search engine optimization, GOOGLE ads and analytics, legal services, direct advertising and promotion, e-mail list marketing, computers, printers, smartphones and much more.
You also get special event invitations and discounts, such as ours:
- Annual Conference
- Regional Webinars & Seminars
You will have reference materials, training and tools that any financial advisor needs to provide his or her prospects and clients with answers to their college questions.